Monday, January 23, 2006 . 10:13 AM
on becoming mouldy
elvin is the mouldiest.... yes, elvin, the ancient (rey, where did you get that from???) and our "dai gor" (cantonese for BIG brother). that's really strange... we're in our 6th year being friends yet only when we turn 21 did we start ranking ourselves in terms of seniority. :p then reynard and I will become mouldy too.... haha.... this "mouldy" term is getting a little outrageous.
mouldy or not, one thing's for sure. we are and will always be friends.... I am so glad that we've built such a solid and steady friendship throughout these years. friends, people who what to spend time with you expecting nothing in return. friends, people who encourage you when you feel like a piece of worthless shit. friends, people who provide the listening ears when you need to pour out your troubles. friends, people who are there to watch out for you when something's improper and amiss. friends, people who share you joy, doubling it. friends, people to help bear the burden, halving it. friends, people to nudge you on, to remember you in prayers and to make you persevere on with your walk with God.
Two 21st birthday parties down.... one coming up.... MINE! HAHA.... I'm still cracking my head and juicing my brains to come up with "THE SPEECH"... the speech of the year.... probably the only chance I have to really voice out my heartfelt thanks to the people whom I hold dear and close to my heart. I've never stopped thanking God for them. And them, includes you guys too! :) Ya, better go and memorise the lyrics and practice hard k? Don't 'malu' in front of my guests.... haha...
Just a reminder for you guys,
LUNAR NEW YEAR THANKSGIVING DINNER/MY FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY/ORD CELEBRATION PARTY
(eh, quite a mouthful hor... so many reasons to celebrate.... muahahahaha..)
4 FEBRUARY 2006
THE PETALS, HILLVIEW AVENUE, BBQ AREA
6.45 PM
Take MRT to Bukit Batok MRT, take 173 form the interchange.
DO NOT BE LATE!!! :)
Here's wishing you and your family an early Happy and Prosperous (spiritually) New year before I go to Samoa this Friday.
Looking forward to becoming mouldy...
dash















