<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 23, 2006 . 3:53 AM

Friendships


I hope school will be fun. Been having such high expectations. Really must manage my time well. Been thinking of joining activities and want to take up this language programme which will allow me to do an attachment for a semester in Europe. Must get into the studying mode. My brains have absolutely been detached from my body since like forever.

On a more serious note, I lost a friend today due to circumstances and I don't mean death. How many friends have we made along the way and yet lost them due to unforeseen circumstances. I feel its such a pity when I do cause I value friendships very seriously. That's why I take initiatives but sometimes it just sucks being taken for granted. At least, I can say I did try and I won't blame myself if it doesn't work out but then again there will always be that nagging voice which asks the perennial questions like "What if I just gave the person another chance?" Life is full of Shoulda,Woulda,Couldas yeah but I'm glad I'm not constantly bogged down by those questions. Didn't want it to turn out the way it did but I guess since it has come down to this then we don't have a choice. I wish you all the best and hopefully down the road, we can look past our differences and remain friends again. God bless my friend and I wish nothing but the best for you. You will always be in my prayers. Once again I want to thank God for you guys out there even though you all don't take much initiatives. HAHA. Big hint there.

Oh SOMEONE once mentioned that I have the tendency to find best friends who are loners. Haha. Its not deliberate though but I do see a trend. FYI, its the person's character I'm drawn to and not cause they are loners OK. Anyway, one person has broken out of that mould. HAHA.

Slacker