Thursday, November 09, 2006 . 9:36 PM
Deflated
Am feeling quite deflated right now.
Got back the results for 2nd round of mid term test for psychology. Scored better. But the thing is, everyone scored better. And I'm lying in the average region again. Shit! Like that how I score my A-?? If this goes on, it looks like I gotta drop my double degree man. Comfort me!!!
And did I mention I was going to run for Kayaking Exco? Anyway I did. Didn't get in. 7 people running for 5 positions and I didn't get in. And I was one of 2 guys who sent out emails to canvass for votes and both of us who sent out emails didn't get in... boohoohoo... SMU students and emails just don't go together...
Of course, it's not the end of the world and there will always be more chances. But to say that I'm not disappointed at the spate of bad things going my way would be a lie.
I need something to cheer myself up... what could it be?
Without wax,
Soulgroove















