Friday, February 09, 2007 . 5:25 AM
into winter deep
Hey peeps,
How's it going? I believe everyone is SUPER DUPER busy right now (I am so right!)It's been 3 weeks into the Spring Semester and much to my surprise, school work isn't piling us as bad as the last sem! Perhaps, I'm having a pretty "light" semester this time around, which translates to a highly possible siong future semesters! ARGH!!! I've even got time to take part in a speech contest! Haha... been busy writing the script the past week and have to memorize it in two weeks time!
You guys are so blessed to be in sunny Singapore coz it's freakingly cold up here!! Throughout the week, we've been getting temperatures no higher than negative 10 degrees Celsius and it truly "hurts" to be walking out in the cold, so I try to stay in-buildings for as long as I can.

Red Gym in Winter (February 2007)
Red Gym in late Summer (August 2006)
Have a good week guys! Hope to hear from you guys soon.... call, sms, email, blog, tag, whatever.... HAHA. Bin, when are you returning to Sydney?
cheers,
dash















