<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 12, 2007 . 3:43 AM

I want FOOD!!!


Was so disappointed to find my favourite Bakmie stall closed down for good. Now I'll have to settle for 2nd best at Lucky Plaza. I hope Ronald Susilo won't be too sad too. HAHA. Wait, actually he can have the real McCoy in his hometown. Anyway, I settled for lousy claypot rice with measly servings. Went for tuition and went for supper after that with boobie and the royals. Supper was the best part. Had nice dim sum. The 豬腸粉 was really good and the sauce was splendid. Never tasted such good ones before then went for beef kway teow and had to head home. After coming back, I was still hungry and could smell my mum's butter cake. Didn't dare touch cause I didn't know who was it for so I ate the 3 remaining pieces of chicken bak kwa and I'm still hungry. Argh. Never mind. In a few hours time, I'll be having 小籠包 and fried rice. Yay.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOBIE. LOVE YA TO THE MAX MAN. Have a great 22nd ya.