Monday, December 06, 2004 . 11:00 PM
Surrounded
Hey guys, just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the talk we had that day. Just felt it was too short! Haha.
But anyway, yea, got to know what's happening in the lives of my fellow secondary school clique. Kinda cool I would say, hearing how everyone's lives is changing and how we're growing up. I hate growing up, seriously, I really do. All these stuff that comes along your way. I mean, yea, you grow more mature (spiritually, mentally, physically), learn new and exciting crafts, cash in the big bucks, fight for that honour, indulge in pride. It just kills me. I think I feel more at ease when I'm playing with my cousins and I don't have to worry about them talking behind my back or trying to find a way to backstab me. Even if I get 'arrowed' by them, it'd be for some silly things like volunteering me to go on stage to sing. Haha. Sad as it, we just have to accept the fact that everybody's changing and moving on, surrounded by the treasures of the world. Sometimes I like to picture myself as one who does not bother with such things and try to think of myself as 'pure'. Yea right. But then again, I start to question myself, am I just trying to make myself feel more superior, feel better? It's nice to be nice, but as I was sharing with Reynard, sometiems I wonder if I try to treat people nicely cos I'm nice? Or what? That I just want a better treatment in return. Well now that's crap, total crap. Haha. Now it just gets so tiring to try to figure everyone out and go for that 'nice' image. Oh gosh, I don't know what I'm talking about or even why I'm posting this up. Think I'll stop here first, will modify this entry or even delete it some other time. feeling so sleepy now. Still gotta wake up in this wonderful place tomorrow.
It's gonna be a long day...
WB
Haha...
WB















