Wednesday, March 15, 2006 . 6:46 PM
Hideaway, Getaway
Hideaway, Getaway
Hey guys, been a long time since I posted on this blog. Haha. I suppose that is why our dear Reynard change the bloggers on this blog to the 3 of us. How very nice.
Anyway, I feel so excited about this trip you guys are going for. i don't know why. I just feel excited. Make sure you take lots of pictures and have lots of fun yea? Haha...
My family just went to Langkawii over the weekend and into the March holidays. Currently am talking to them and my friends via the MSN voice thinggie, which is really good cause I don't have to buy the international calling card. Hopefully you guys can get a microphone so I can chat with you all... Anyways, just realised that I don't have your msn JH and Jared...Add me okie...? weibin_85@hotmail.com.
Well speaking of talking to my family and friends over the internet, it has made me felt so nostalgic. And yes, Happy ORD to you guys! haha.. I was cleaning up that day when a wave of nostalgia overcame me and I just said down there and cry and cry.. I'm presuming no outsiders' reading this blog so I dare to say this..Well, I've been trying real hard to adjust to life here. And things are actually going fine. Met lots of new people from across the globe and it's just different from the way things were in Singapore when you're surrounded by familiar faces all the same. Things here are relaly quite good, I like the way our program works and how we get to watch our own 'growth' as a budding doctor.
But one thing, I'm still stuck in this stupid shell of mine. I'm all set to meet new people, enjoy the time here, but there's one thing that has always been there that says,"Withdraw, retreat, back out." I'm constanly struggling with this...and it doesn't help when my roommate is a worse hermit than me. I'm like, hey lets go for this! "No." Hey what about this? "No."
Well anyway, I thought I might just give up and join the stuff with new found friends. There's just one thing though, you really get to cherish the friends you've met in your younger years, because they are the ones who know you the best. Whereas nowadays I feel like I'm making new friends because I have to. Anyways, just a buit of my thoughts.
Enjoy your getaway!
WB















