Wednesday, April 12, 2006 . 10:12 PM
Singapore IDLE
Hey peeps.
We are back from China. Thank GOD. Haha. Time sure passed really slowly. Been rotting away at home cause no money. Sobs. I'm a poor poor boy. Managed to find a job with shaun(pri sch classmate) on mon. Went to International Plaza and signed up with a few job agencies and went Golden Shoe Carpark to sign up for this survey job. Not too bad. They pay 6 per piece. Tts 3 times more the average-on-the-street-surveyor. I'll be gg to diff poly to do it. Hopefully will be sent to the poly near my hse. Must help me ya whoever reads this and is still in poly. I'm so lazy n greedy sometimes. My friends are working for 5 per hr and here I am complaining abt a 6.5 per hr job. Sheesh. WAKE UP MR LYE! Anyway its a 3 wk stint and must find other jobs. Hope to hear from them or my mum's friend. Networking is very impt ya. Signed up for relief teaching too. Oh stop looking so shocked. I just applied for fun and mostly want to teach pri sch kids then again wldnt wanna ruin their little minds wld I?
Anyway its better to have a job than just wasting away my time at home. Watched LOST today but discovered that its not the whole season. Sorry colin. Sure am nervous to approach those students. Its by SDU and did u know that they fund NUS,NTU and the poly orientation. Signed up with some research company and when you graduate, you will get a yr free membership at SDU or some fee waiver. Let's see if lookism will kick in on mon. Need to get out the hse. Idle hands are the devils workshop. Shit something heavy just hit my roof. Wonder what is it.
Anyways, really bummed that mandisa is out. My predictions for the final four are Taylor,Katharine,Chris and Elliot. Fingers crossed. Thanks Bin for calling when I was feeling lousy. You're the best. Your dirty little secret is safe with me. Haha. Thank you JH for the card and constant encouragement. Sorry for not being more understanding Jared. Glad I cleared it up with you and Elvin. Thanks HQ for constantly being my listening ear and last but not least, Thank you babe for reminding me and pushing me and putting up with me. I'm truly blessed. Will definitely miss u guys if I go over esp mummy dearest and pop. But maybe its time for me to get on with another phase of my live but no one will be left behind.















