<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 21, 2006 . 3:51 PM



"ARE YOU SURE THEY WON???" Even Phil's suspicious.
*Phil's trademark - mopping of an eyebrow*

Caught the TAR finale repeat telecast on Friday night ('fortunately', since our night gathering was cancelled so I could ensconce myself like a couch potato and catch my fave reality tv.) Although it has been running for 9 seasons, TAR sure hasn't lost its lustre (at least for me...). There just so many many places and incredible things to do on such a race around the world. Sigh, and yes, the funny guys won. Much to my dismay.

And Rey, the team I supported in the first season won ok.... and Flo and Zach? haha... Ok, anyway, still kudos to Eric and Jeremy for being one the most consistent and competitive racer ever in TAR's history. They maintained first place for most part of all the legs of the race, till a mile or so from the finish. Just a bad challenge for them but I think the last road block's kindda cool. The producers shouldn't have give them help!!! Haha. Ya, and brains is as important as brawns in TAR. But I totally agree with BJnTyler, the part about absorbing oneself in the trip, to make friends and soak up what the world has to offer. That's the whole essence of travelling, imo. And after 8 seasons, they finally went Japan!!!! ARGH..... When will I be able to go??? Mt Fuji looked absolutely stunning straight from the google box, and I surely believe the real one's a million times better. NIHON E IKITAI!!!!!

ok, TAR will be missed dearly - for now.

Met a senior who studied in UWM a few years back to find out more about life in UWM. So excited at the prospect... Met a childhood friend yesterday (who is studying in NY, now back for summer hols) also and had a great time catching up. May has been quite a good month for me... except for one particular incident... just that one.

"i think i left a part of me by the river... anyone seen it?"

Cambodia trip with my army friends is likely to be off, but still I AM GOING BY MYSELF... Gonna be one AMAZING adventure, by myself! haha... Take care peeps. You are dearly loved by me! ;p

dAsh