Thursday, June 08, 2006 . 1:13 PM
the ambitious traveller
Hey you kalabbers...
Sorry for not blogging lately (don't ever count on me to blog when I'm over in the States. For one I think blogging's a chore and if I do blog, I don't wanna make it an option but instead a privilege...:) ) and I'm blogging now coz I just got a nudge from someone to blog (Ouch! ;p). It's lunch time now and I didn't join my colleagues for lunch because I can't leave the lab (waiting for results - opps.. at this juncture my stomach just made howls of protests) so I've got them to 'da pau' for me. Been pretty busy in the lab (which is good because time flies faster) which is why I haven't been posting lately. I've got quirky results from yesterday's experiment and I have to re-do again today. *sigh* Moreover, I'm still choked with phlegm (haha... but luo1 han4 guo3 did help) albeit getting better each day. It's like the feeling in between well and unwell. How I wish I could just fall into full-fledge sickness (at least that'll force me to see a doc and get well) or just get well... Haha, but I'm neither well nor unwell. bleugh. The weather today is rather depressing too... It rained in the morning so the skies are gloomy and mottled with gray clouds. While I was randomly surfing blogs, I chanced upon this website which I thought was quite cool... Haha... It creates a map of those countries which you've been. So it says I've visited only 4% of the whole world!!! How insignificant! The 10 countries which I've visited covered only 4%, a paltry 4% of the entire globe. Sigh.. looks like I've still got a long way to go in "conquering" the world!!! Take a look at my pathetic map (those in red are conquered lands)...

I'm still so confined to Asia!!! Ok, next step, the Americas!!! Yipee... (a 180 degree change of mood) Cambodia's up next in July... Come whisk me away...
So what's for this week's Friday fives???
cheers to many more travel odysseys,
dash















