<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 23, 2006 . 1:42 PM


Del loves to read my posts. Haha. That was completely random but anyway. Past few days have been slacking. That's what I do best ya. Besides going to the Coke Museum that day, we have just been relaxing at home. Watching TV. Waking up late. Sleeping late. And the cycle goes on. I'm wondering if I can hit 70kg before I leave but I think that's pretty extreme. Lana wanted to play badminton today but I was just too lazy and didn't want to move. Crappy TV doesn't help the process either.

Del made Creme Brulee yesterday and I helped to burn the sugar a nice golden brown. This is how its done Dash.Very good effort babe. Ate at Red Lobster for dinner. Had Maine Lobster, Red Tilapia in a bag, Clam Chowder, King Crab Legs and appetisers consisting of scallops and everything aquatic. Did I mention how much I love seafood. We only live once right? Haha.

Her Ching AKA Da Sao:Hey, read my blog then never even comment or tag. So you want anything specific from here or not? Hope everything is ok with work and please drag Kor away from the comp can.

Miss you guys at home. Will see you all soon. But I will miss babe alot too. How nice if I could split my body in half.

No motorbikes on the roads. Not particularly strict with safety onboard the plane too cause we were about to land and I was asleep and my seatbelt was not even on. Shops closing too early. Too many Blacks. Not much ants. Friendly people and that has caused me some trouble especially when girls smile and I smile back. Often misunderstood for flirting. These are just some of the many things I noticed and experienced while I was here.

Oh I do hope when I get back, they have moved to a much nicer place and Uncle really wants to stay near a lake.

Colin-Stay strong.

MH-You owe me a treat. How could you pang seh me la. Bugger.

Bin-stop talking to me halfway leh. Damn irritating.

Dash-Relax pal. Don't worry. I'm sure when I'm back you will be less tensed up cause my disposition is infectious and I do appreciate you blogging. Keep it up.

My skin is bad. Its like I have excess oil and I think I'm being punished or something. Even my pimples are resistant to the antibiotics now. They have mutated to become super acne or something. Damn those things...

Time to start packing when I'm back. Can't wait to move. Need to meet up with a few people too. Hope I won't be too busy with stuff and I do pray that I'll stay on track. Help me Lord!

Slacker