<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 21, 2006 . 11:53 AM

Ego Booster


My friend sent me this. http://www.reynard.youaremighty.com . Such an ego booster. Haha. Thought he did it for me though. Anyway, finally took the Marta today. Went to the Coke Museum. More pics soon. Lana tried quite a few drinks. Definitely not for the sugar-intolerant.

Dash-Glad you enjoyed the trip and came back in one piece. You are a slow poke la. That's why you must blog often or else store all those thoughts in that memory bank of yours and unlock it on a later date.

Jacq-Thanks. You can't hurry us la. You want to pay for our wedding or not? And we are definitely getting married in Singapore cause all our friends are here.

Ben-Cheer up man. Talk to you soon.

Mum and Dad-Lets go to The Line when I'm back. I want one last pigging-out session before I start my regime.

I don't like being mocked at or taken lightly when I'm telling you something for your own good. If I didn't care, I wouldn't be nagging at you. Period.

Slacker