<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 . 12:47 PM


Just realised I have been snacking alot. Lana cooked pasta but I still felt hungry and started eating rubbish. I think my appetite has grown and now I don't feel like doing any exercise except to eat and watch TV. Sigh.

Hope everyone likes their presents. Bought more stuff today and I'm really poor now. Have to rely on Del to swipe her card for my next few purchases. Thanks Babe!
Mum, Uncle Pat wants to go church on Sun? Have you talked to him yet?

Congrats Jared. So happy you passed. Weibin hurry up. I want someone to drive me around when I'm in Australia you know. Hope you are having fun with your friends over there.

Slacker