Monday, July 24, 2006 . 4:16 AM
Why is everyone suddenly so uptight? Hmmmm... Maybe its that time of the month where people start scurrying and have frequent mood swings.
Can you ever love or care for someone so much that it hurts? I wonder.
So many of my friends are making up and breaking up. One is having a kid but doesn't want anyone to know and yet more people are discovering themselves and coping with their own demons. Some are leaving. Some are getting married. Its the sign of the times and you know you are getting old when your peers are getting married. The Circle of Life they say. Everything is just a transition. I believe that whatever we do, there should be no regrets cause for one, we do not know what the future holds and going through our present state will help prepare us for what lies ahead. Its like what's the point of saying "What if I did this?" or "If only I did that!". All the experiences we go through in life does not happen by chance. I'm sure many people who believe in their own destiny and fate will disagree with me but for those who believe in GOD, should realise that everything is planned. Our decisions merely hasten or slows down the end process.
Ultimately I believe the end is fixed. Only the paths may differ due to our choices in life. I may look back and regret some of the choices or paths I took but what matters is the road ahead. I thank GOD for constantly creating new routes for me and letting me grow.
You Never Let Me Go, Through It All!
Slacker















