Friday, November 10, 2006 . 6:54 PM
Is there really a right choice?
J: Do you think you made the right choice?
What a very diff question. I have recently found out that there can never be a right or wrong choice cause evrything happens for a reason and through it all, we will learn things along the way. It was like throughout the whole conversation, J was trying to phrase the question in such a politically correct way. "Do you feel you made the right choice?" , "As long as you know deep inside you are happy with your choice then its fine." But there will always be a nagging suspicion as to whether I made the right decision. My brain and heart are constantly in conflict and I hope one day that they will finally concur with one another. To all those who know what I'm struggling with, thanks for your encouragements. I really appreciate them. These days, I seem to be filled with insecurity. I don't know why. I think I really have to turn back to Him.
Slacker















