Tuesday, December 12, 2006 . 10:14 PM
Ooooh... Looks like i'm a TrendSetter Baby!
Wahaha!
Cant believe that i managed to motivate sooo many people to blog!
I'm pleasantly SURPRISED!!!
Wanna say a few things...
1. Congrats to Qing and Soulgroove for doing well in their exams!!!
You smart asses! Always knew you all will do good! Hope Rey and i can do as well
(I dunno abt Rey but i highly doubt myself... Shakes his head in despair... Haiz)
2. Yeah Qing lets go club again! I better go for dance lessons b4 we go club again man if not i'll just contnue feeling like a nerd on the dance floor! (Do the funky chicken uhuh!) Can i be your student? MASTER (SHI-FU)??? haha!! And ya lets watch shall we dance too! Is that the one with Antonio Banderas? I wanted to go watch Step Up! But by the time exams ended it was over!!! Maybe can download it or something? hehe...
3. Weibin... If you still read this blog, please acknowledge if you're still alive thanks! :)
4. JACQ!!!! haha! if u wanna go ikea and need transport just arrange with me and i can drive wahaha! eh hav u been going to church or not??? Never see u leh!!!
5. Regarding Christmas gathering.... I highly apologise ppl cos due to Corrine's May concert, this week looks bleak for me.. How abt 18 dec (mon)? If everyone's agreeable it can even be in my nicely decorated Christmas-y house! wahaha! Any objections?
Ok get back to me asap peeps and we can meet... Please remember to get something for gift exchange within the range of 15 - 20 bucks thanks!
Seeya at the Xmas Exchange party guys!!!
Yours truly,
Jaded J.
(Sounds cool rite haha!)















