<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 28, 2006 . 1:22 PM

Time for an update... AGAIN!!!!


This is the really under the weather Jaded J back at the blogosphere...

Well i've wanted to blog again for the longest time but stupidly couldn't log on...
So i FINALLY found out how to get on and...

TADA! HERE I AM AGAIN!
Back to FLOOD you all with more updates...
This time with PICTURES!!! (i'm sure all of u are glad wahaha!!!)
Lets start all the way back to before Christmas!
Besides ALL the Christmas shopping (as u guys already know my Xmas shopping was damn blady long n i only finished shopping on Xmas EVE!), this is wat else i have been doing:

19/12 (Tues) - Went to CSS Xmas Party! Was a looong day but had lots of fun tho! I technically was not part of the organising com, but i dunno how i got roped in on that day and even sat at the com's table which i am sure was not just a lil weird for myself, but for some of the others who didnt even know of my existence before that day! Hope i didnt freak them out haha! But they are really fun lving people to be around and met really great new frens too!
I have to say that i think the CSS ppl are real cool but they are a lil too wild for me... I at first thought that when i joined the uni i will just be a "sleeping member in CSS". I really thought i wont be able to fit in but i have to say that god really works in mysterious ways and i never regretted my choice now of becoming a lil more active in there. I still think tho that i cant catch up in terms of their faith and enthusiasm... Haha! But its really fun hanging around them... Anyway i was the psalmist for the day and it was real last min but it still turned out great thanks to the really talented pianist! They then went to Alleybar for drinks. I honestly think that the pub/club scene is a lil too much for me to handle. What i really cant stand is SMOKE!!!! It was sooo smokey and it was raining really heavily that whole day. Thank goodness was lucky to get a lift from of my frens there the whole (like a professional chauffeur huh? Haha!) I think i'm really unimaginative when it comes to my drink's choice cos i always order my fav --- Baileys on the Rocks! (No doubt abt that! Yeah!) But its time for me to get more adventurous!!! haha!!


Allume! Ok yes Mark I'm guilty, i honestly dunno wat's the significance of the name of the party... Heh!

My new CooL n CraZy Frens in CSS!!!

As i said they are Whacky man! (Or maybe its just me hahah!)

Doesnt this person look familar or wat Soulgroove? Haha!

This drink is called GeNdEr BeNdEr, I wonder if it really works, Oh i feel my manlinessdiminshing....

20/12 (Wed) - So after reaching home after a looong day at 3am n sleeping at 4, i had to wake up real early again to go shop... AGAIN! Thank goodness i had company in the form of my dearest JC classmates! My "SI2 DANG3"! We really covered almost every corner of Far East shopping centre before we gave up from exhaustion and i had to go meet Rey, Derrick and Mark at Kembangan MRT for dinner!
So we went to my recommendation --- BIG FISH @Siglap for dinner... I'm sorry guys if i was a lil of a wet blanket that day cos that was the beginning of me falling sick. So anyways Mark drove us there and they served yummy food! I really liked Mark's grilled barramundi ... Oh ya and the super gooey AND disgusting chocolate souffle. YUCKS! (Ok i'm sure i'm gonna get shot at by Reynard for this hahaha!)


"The Destruction of the 'Yummy' Chocolate Souffle!"
and i quote Rey:" Next time we must come here just to eat this..."
Ya Riiiight.


The Yummy (and now this is for real) yummy Squid Ink Pasta

I really thought my teeth will turn blackish after eating eat, but i actually had to fake it for this shot lor!

And now my dear friend... I have to formally declare that, i have
A GIRLFRIEND!!!!
Her pic is below (pls scroll down)...



















TADA!
Isnt she fReaKy or wat? Haha!!!

Ok more updates from the lead up to Christmas coming soon.... PLease be patient and spare the sick boy k? My bed is calling out to me now... Take care ppl and
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON!