Thursday, March 22, 2007 . 4:15 AM
Here I am replying emails and going to sleep real soon. Finished my essay and passed it up 4 hrs after the dateline but it doesnt really matter cause you wont get penalised unless you pass it up a day late, which makes me wonder why they still bother to set time datelines. Hopefully I wont be penalised.
Been so busy with everything except school work. I do hope I can pass my tests and get a decent grade for essays. Dinner with Terry at an Indonesian cafe in Lucky Plaza which was recommended. I hereby conclude that Bakmie is officially the best mee ever. The Ramen I had at Gallery Hotel comes in a close second.
Ok. Spontaneous decision of going for church camp was made. malacca again. Vietnam most prob with church people. Maybe some other place, Dash? Really qte psyched to go Vietnam. Next year most prob having attachment and then still planning on going for mission trip/ Gen 12. Great to meet up with a friend after 5 yrs of not seeing her. Glad we kept in contact.
After my talk with C and X, I think that I really need to re prioritize my time but I think I'm taking a wait-and-see approach for now. God has really multiplied my time and yet i know I couldn't havent made it thus far if HE didnt sustain me. So tiring. No more classes before 12 next sem. Hopefully....















