<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 09, 2007 . 5:22 AM

Revealing....


From this........



































To This........









































































































front view





































back view













side view


Yes I know many of you are surprised and have been bugging me to cut my hair. Good thing about having shorter hair is
1. Wont eat my hair.
2. When eating, my hair wont actually be eating the food as well.
3. No need to style my hair cause I can get out of the house with the tousled look AKA just-wake-up-and-get-out-of-the-house look
4. No need to bother about the wind blowing and messing up my hair.
5. No need to use so much shampoo.
6. Dad wont suspect that the long strands of hair on the floor belong to me.
7. No more tangly hair.
8. No more being called a bangla!!!
9. No more being mistaken for a 27 year old.

But then again, i think I look like a small boy again. Felt so naked initially cause not used to having so little hair. 8 mnths of hair gone. Well saved a hell lot of money. Haha.

Hopefully I wont have to cut it again during ICT. Definitely wont want a 4-3-2 cut man. Was looking through my pics yesterday and I find the interim period where my hair was neither long nor short, was quite disgusting. Anyway, wanted to give my mum a surprise and she was pleasantly surprised. She was actually hopping when she saw me. Saying how I look spunkier. But its hard to please her. Too short hair also cannot. Too long hair also cannot.

Anyway, the hairstylist was like a Malaysian or something and at 1st he cut a little weird style for me. like he wanted to leave my fringe quite long and had a parting while the sides were short. Looked bengish and toot man. Then I told him to cut the top really short. So yeah then it turned out like that. Few people are eager to see my new do. Too bad I didnt keep a few locks for Jacqo Wacko and Yu. Haha. Yu called me the Samurai Prince and some said I look like Gurmit Singh!?!?! Aaron Kwok?!?!? Hopefully name calling will stop.

Tuition was cancelled and met Dil for dinner at Menotti. Service was good except I didnt wake up in time. Alarm rang for 50 mins and I still couldn't wake up. Haiz. Good thing I just missed the worship part of it. Sharing with L was good. We were talking until it rained and then it stopped and many of her buses passed before she actually boarded 36 to go to Parkway. New youth came today. Great. came back and ate alot again and took a nap. Had a few of hours of idle talk with Wacko Jacqo. Love ya boobie. You crack me up. I want to read the diary man. Funny shit.

Anyway, stop exaggerating boobie. She didnt hop around the house. You cannot eat suckao. only drink/suck. When we do try it, we should re enact the whole advert. Muahaha. Where got HC that place. I dont find you are snobbish. if fact I think you are not very much a foodie considering you only go for suppers near some coffeeshop near some ulu shopping mall in Pasir Ris.

But I do find places like cafe cartel not very appealing esp after their standard dropped. Used to always love eating their free flow of bread. I dont really eat fast food too except occasionally. Macs in school is ok since its cheap. Always pig out. I remember eating 2 full set meals for dinner after Crusade meeting one time and ate a Hotcakes meal,fillet o fish burger and sausage mcmuffin and 2 extra hashbrowns for breakfast another time.

Always spend alot whenever I eat. Hhaa. Tried the Enormous Omelette Sandwich at Burger King yesterday and I do crave for KFC but yeah I do have a lifestyle to maintain. Could you help me maintain it, my lil SOTP? I wont become LBOTP because God will provide for my needs. God will give me free meals at Vis-a-Vis or Les Amis. Well it looked like the Andy Lau style but imagine with much longer fringe. I thought it was I that told you about Hock Chew what. Relax man. Was just thinking.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with buying parallel imports. better than pirating and downloading!!! I'm not egoistic about my looks. You yourself said I'm good looking what. I aint racists and I shouldn't run to you lest you get death threats and insults. Haha. I scared of your mum la. Somemore want her to cook for me. Siao ah. But I do wanna see Husky. Although my position will fluctuate, I can safely say that yours doesn't. I mean I always found it weird how you always said just cause we dont meet for a few mnths then you find that I'm far from you?!?!?! Well we need to settle some issues there. CROWS LEGS YOUR HEAD and I'm not a NATO. You better not regret it. I'll make you become a roly poly this hols.

Will post up pics soon. 1 last project. less than 2 wks to D Day. God help me.