Thursday, August 09, 2007 . 2:01 AM
Limbo
Coming home feels so surreal.
It's like you left the same way you came. In a swish.
This summer would not have been the same without you.
You messed up my plans but I'm glad you did.
Seeing my empty table and only my AE sneakers at the door gives me a sense of emptiness.
No more suppers and chasing you to bathe.
No more facialing and bacialings.
The wait is agonizing. I miss you a whole lot.
I hate this feeling of being neither here nor there. It's difficult even staying as friends. I take back anything harsh I ever said to you. I would turn back time and erase all the hurts if I could and I would take it upon myself if GOD allowed.
Seeing how the wall was up and slowly being demolished was heart wrenching at 1st but I'm glad you let me in again. I am truly blessed. This time we won't rush into anything or be pressured by anyone. Love is a choice and I choose to love and honour you. I'm sorry for the past and I do hope you will forgive me and let GOD heal the wounds. Till then, I'll be waiting for you.
Can't wait till December. Tapas, Zara and Milan beckons. 4 more months. Till then, no more impulsive buys or splurging on good food. Must save money. Can't wait to see you again.
ILYNBB!
P.S. Just when I cancelled my tuition, they come and tell me tuition only resumes next week cause of NDP. Just as well.
Slacker















