<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 23, 2005 . 1:27 PM

Tough Times. Sad Times.


Hi my friends...

Know that all of us havent really been bloggin. Everyone one has should i say, moved on with our lives. Always come to this website frequently, pining for someone who would be willing to come here and blog. I admit. I myself am guilty for just lightly passing through this page and not bloggin. After THIS long, here i am now... Spouting more nonsense on this already extinct page.

Hmmm...

I have to say that this morning. I'm going through a really tough time.

Firstly, i thought of all of you all today.
For no rhyme or reason, while on my way to driving lessons. I thought of each and everyone of you. You Reynard, Jianhong, Qing, Elvin, Weibin. I was starting to have this feeling overwhelm me that many of you will be movin on to study overseas or in different Unis.

I was saddened.

It was already so difficult to meet all of you while all of us are in Singapore, what more when all of us are scattered all over the world. I would have to say you are my bestest of best friends (if there was even such a term at all) in the world. Even some of your parents are like my own to me. You all were there during my saddest moments. What would i do when i hit a low in the future?
In my heart, i compare this to losing another loved one. I've already lost one, how am i going to deal losing another three at one shot next year?

This saddened me further.

Furthermore, it is one of the time of the year that i hate the most. Its approaching my birthday. Why should i be not looking forward to what should be a joyous occasion?
Exactly One year ago at about this time of the year, my family had just came back from Guangzhou togather and in a few days time were setting off with the rest of the family on board Superstar Virgo. That was how i had spent my birthday last year. Yes. All 4 of us.

All 4 of us.

Guess after this sentence sums it all up. Can just imagine him there beside me.
I'm sorry. But i cant continue on.