Saturday, June 10, 2006 . 11:38 AM
1st wk down, 3 more to go
Past 2 days have been working at home but not as productive cause have been waking up late so end up working only half as long as when we actually go to the office. Uncle Patrick had his wisdom tooth removed on thurs so we didn't go to work as we have to rely on him to drive us to his office. Actually more distracting to work at home but there are just too many freaking entries to key in. We have like 10000+++ entries to consolidate and the stupid cd is a read-only copy so we have to open one by one and then type it out on a spreadsheet. so mah fun man.
Mum, I haven't went to GNC and yes my contacts is 550. Eh. You got everyone mixed up. JH is the one working in the lab and is always down with flu and ill. Haha. Elvin's nick is SG. Short form for Soulgroove cause he has his own blog and that is its name. Then Qing is just Qing. JH is dash. Weibin is WB or Wilbur and Jared has recently named himself bacardi in the tag board. Thanks for dropping by. Help me wish popo happy birthday although its really belated. Tried calling her that day but the line was engaged. Glad everything is fine back home. What do you mean we have 20 days left?
Jacq, Don't worry. He is a jerk and definitely not worth it. I know no matter what I say can alleviate the hurt and pain you feel. I mean I know its normal to grief and stuff but its time to move on. I know you feel betrayed but seriously, he is not worth your effort. Good thing I didn't meet him. Waste of my time. Anyway, we are always here for you. Take care and will keep you in my prayers. So silly of you to say that you don't want to spoil my time here but I mean Del is equally concerned for you. Just nudge me anytime k.
Qing, How is work for you? Why is it fun? Your hair looks a bit like JH but is that the desired effect. Oh JH, when I get back you must bring me to your mum's friend's salon and we go dye hair together. If not, you have to accompany me k. Haha. Hope the musical was fun. I'm watching Chicago here and maybe another musical on Broadway. Hope to catch the Yankees too.
The Americans are so self absorbed. They don't really show soccer I think. Always showing baseball. I mean I don't mind. They have 900 over channels on cable. No wonder there are so many couch potatoes here. Got hooked on Will and Grace. Its really funny but its banned in Singapore and Grace really reminds me of Kelly Clarkson. Was watching the rerun of ANTM till I fell asleep yesterday. Oh and Jared, they are showing this show called Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency. Americans. And another thing, they have to be different from the rest of the world by having their own set of measurements and driving on the opposite side of the road. Hmmmm.. but I really like it here.
Won't be able to watch the World Cup cause I'm working and I'll be in NY or Toronto during the finals. Hope Brazil wins though. We have decided to drive down to Orlando. Del's friend will drive. Fun galore. Will save more money. Exciting. A road trip. Anyway, past few days have been working at home and just typing stuff. Went to the Country Club today and swam. Absolutely love the weather here plus its not humid. So my face is not so oily and it actually looks better now. Well maybe not. Who am I kidding right? Del always says I have face rot. She cursed me so now I'm like that. Haha. Had german food after that. Hearty portions of everything but the raclette was really stinky. Assault on my olfactories man.
Its still Friday so I'll post 1st.
Here are my top 5 most influential songs
1.Can't Help Falling In Love
This was the song she 1st asked me to listen to and it was an obvious hint ya of things to come. The rest as they say is history. She played it for me on the piano recently too.
2.Green Light by Stef Sun
1st song I heard by her and that's when I started becoming a big fan.
3.Lord I Believe In You
Song I recently heard in church and it has been stuck in my head ever since. Even teared when I heard it. Emotional song.
4.Any songs by the Spice Girls
Whats not to be influenced by right?Haha
5.Eternal Flame/Love Potion Number 9
My maid used to sing this when I was really young and I used to sing along too. An evergreen I would say.
Thanks for posting people. Stop asking people to post when you don't post dash. Its your responsibility. You have to post at least once a wk lor when you are there and also when you are in Cambodia. We want to know what happens to you. New visitors to the blog please identify yourselves.
Slacker















