Thursday, June 29, 2006 . 4:12 AM
Headache
I can feel my head throbbing again. I do hope its not fluids in my brain. Just heard from Del that her friend had a tube stuck up her spine to draw out the fluids. And all this while she was awake and not on anaesthesia! I hate pain. This might sound morbid and inappropriate but I thought about death before and how I would like to go. I don't mind dying on the spot like being killed in a crash instantly or getting shot in the head. But to still be alive after a terrible accident and worst still, crippled or disabled and being a burden to my loved ones is not how I would like things to happen. But then again, we can't control such stuff. Everything happens for a reason ya.
The office is becoming quieter with each passing day. Someone resigned quite suddenly today. I mean Uncle Pat was going to fire him anyway but didn't know he would leave today and so quietly somemore. Little Birdie hasn't been in for 2 days now. He is such a loony old man who cracks too many cold jokes for his own good. Maybe its the generation gap.
Just finished talking to Jac Jac. Its nice to be able to still connect with people whom you have sort of left out of your life for the past few years and still be able to talk about anything. Just like good old times yeah. Jacq, I will always treat you to ice cream when I see you cause I want you to be fatter than me. haha. I'm evil. Just joking.
Del made me butter cake yesterday. She said it was a Louisiana Recipe. Thanks Babe. Although it doesn't really taste like mum's butter cake but I like it all the same. There is no need to feel pressurised to impress me. I'm glad you made the effort to learn and make it. Anything made out of love tastes especially delicious. 10/10 for effort Babe. Aunty made lamb chops yesterday and she followed Pa's secret way of making steaks tender. And that is to rub XXX on the meat. Tasty although the later batches were slightly undone. There was kiwi fruit salad too and I ate most of it.(Told you all I'm eating healthy now by gorging myself with salad) Had Ranch with it. Too bad they don't really have Ranch dressing in Singapore. Speaking of food yet again, going to the supermarket was exhilarating to say the least. Mummy's eyes would pop out cause its huge. They had so much beef around. Angus ones too.
Wonder why mummy doesn't reply my mails. Oh if you all didn't know by now, I'll be moving to Bishan Park Condo by October. And I'll finally have my very own room. No need to share wardrobe, clothes or bed anymore. Haha. I'm 21 and I'm still sharing a room. Can you believe it. No worries bro. You can always borrow my clothes still. And you all can come over and use the facilities too. Someone come play tennis with me. Argh. I can't button my jeans properly now. Darn it.
Slacker















