<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 17, 2006 . 4:36 AM

Home of the Braves


Hi once again from Sunny Peach County and where Coca Cola 1st originated and not to mention where the Olympics was held a decade ago. Well I keep getting scolded cause Del doesn't want people to know that I'm so free and have nothing to do but the reason why I'm blogging so much is cause its a new experience and I'm excited and there are so many more interesting things to blog about. Agreed? Went for lunch at Panera Bread. Its pretty much like Coffee Bean where they serve sandwiches and stuff. Actually, if I ate sandwiches everyday I think I would puke man. Good thing Aunty cooks chinese food. 2 more weeks and no more work. Uni camps should be starting soon. Guess it should be fun. A whole new bunch of friends to be made.

People here are so spontaneous and friendly unlike tao Asians. But Del says that Atlanta has the highest crime rates in the whole of US. Wonder if it has anything to do with the predominantly Black population. Not that I wanna stereotype but it just happens sometimes. Hmmm....

Slacker