<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 28, 2006 . 8:01 PM

And My Fri Fives are...


Well i actually find this week's topic very interesting. I believe that everyone's principles are ever changiong as they live through life each day. I remember some of the principles i used to live my life by when i was young cannot really be applied to life today anymore. But well...
Here are the 5 Principles i Currently Live My Life By:

1. Besides Religion, My Family is the MOST important Thing To Me.
This was an easy one for me, especially after going through my father's illness and eventually his passing.

2. I will NEVER force myself to do anything i have no interest in
When i say this, i mean in terms of like my studies. After seeing my brother make all the mistakes in his life of studying in a school he did not choose, and majoring in a subject which he had NO interest in but thought would be the MOST marketable subject in the future, i believe i have always thus taken the "Unconvential" path, choosing to be an arts student all the way from secondary school etc.

3. Friendship is Very Precious, you do not need to meet up with someone everyday but he still can be a good friend to You.
Well Mr Reynard, you should know why this thought came through my mind when i was thinking about the principles in life i live by. I also believe that our clique's friendship is a testimony to that. I don't think you need to meet up with your friends regularly, but can still feel close to someone you have gotten to know some point in your life. Don' t they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder?

4. Money can buy you many things, but not everything
I've always been known to be a simple-minded person. i honestly don't think i am but i know i'm constantly been perceived that way. Well, it must be due to this principle in my life i guess. I have no goals in my life to raise the ladder and become a millionaire by a certain age. Actually, that thought has never really crossed my mind before. I just hope that i will be blessed with a wholesome Christian Family where we will be well provided for. This makes sense becoming a teacher i guess as i will be able to provide a comfortable life for my family but will not be super super rich la! I guess it will be a challenge to find such a girl in today's society. Haha!

5. Being in a relationship, i will never be controlling over my girlfriend, but she must respect me by believing in this same principle.
I have heard from so many of my friends that when they get into a relationship they will not be happy if their girlfriend goes out with other guys (*Actually i heard this from my army friend just a while ago). I have never been in a relationship before but i hope that i can live by this principle. There should be a mutual respect and trust of each other for a relationship to last right?

*BONUS! ok i thought of this extra one which i feel compelled to add in so sorry ASTRI here is my 6th principle.
Live life each day to the fullest, as if each day was your last, give everything that you do each day your best.
You might not be the brightest, but hard work goes a long way...


I guess the last one was self explanatory.

After reading through again i just realised that point 3 and 5 is similar and should be combined under trust and respect given towards an individual. Ok so i guess that makes it Five still haha!


So guys now its your turn.
I implore you to partake in this PLEASE to KEEP IT ALIVE!
Have a great weekend!