Friday, July 28, 2006 . 12:38 PM
Apologise for my no Blog...
Hey guys...
Sorry been really busy these days.
Heres a quick update for ya...
1. I've been driving quite alot! Yeah well my bro is having sore eyes so i've fetched him to the doc 3 TimeS!!! And i've even driven to my grandparent's house! What a sense of achievement haahah!
2. I just came back from my ex-army camp's cohesion chalet. I left yesterday morning and came back at 11 today in the afternoon... Super stoned now cos only had 2 hours of sleep. Wah! i'm amazed at how well my army friends can hold their liquor... If only i could to haha... Too bad due to my gastric prone self, i didnt even dare to drive.
3. I did my QET test on friday! Well i was quite worried about it but i thank God that the topic was on Renewable resources (Since i'm a Geog student it was quite easy for me...) Phew! But i do know i already made a few errors in the grammar section. Hope i pass...
4. Dear clique... if u see this and has not been informed yet, please keep your tuesday free as we are going shopping! setting off earrly in the morning so keep your WHOLE day free!
Ok... Thats about it for now... Going to collapse on my bed now to have some Zzzz.zzzz....
Bye!















