Friday, July 14, 2006 . 1:59 PM
Get A Life
1st and foremost I wish to apologise to Elvin cause I didn't know you would be so hard up and take things so seriously. The last comment about you having no common sense at all was uncalled for but it was meant as a joke and obviously you couldn't see that so nevermind. Same thing goes with the selfish prick. Sorry Qing if you too are offended. But I know you have a magnanimous heart ya. I was however, quite pissed that you made the mistake of leaking out the surprise and trying to cover it up and justify it but that's in the past. I do feel like you can blog as and when you like and if you feel like you can't give anything constructive then its ok but we are just interested in whats going on.
I mean even Qing writes more regularly than you and no one said you didn't care about us. We still love you all the same but the thing is is that you can't tell us what we can and cannot write. Its a blog. Its purpose is for us to express our thoughts and opinions. I mean what for have a blog when you only say what you do everyday and all that. So boring. What people want to know is your thoughts. Your dreams and aspirations. Not just what you have been eating at breakfast or some other frivolous activities you have been engaging in. I mean no disrespect but you have your opinion and we have ours. We do know what is secular by the way. We are not dense. Maybe I did trivialise "karma" but whats the big deal. Is there some other bigger and deeper meaning to it? If there is, please enlighten me. Your little outburst says a lot ya. Control yourself and your emotions bro. I don't want a spat just caused I misused the word "karma", in your opinion that is. That sounded a bit vindictive but I just had to let it out. But I know after all is said and done, they are still my hommies. People I can rely on and I know who will never desert me in my time of need. Love you guys.
Jared, you wrote a post and it didn't get deleted cause its still under draft. Go check it out. Its on the 5th of July right.
Dash, thanks for the thought. Appreciate it bro but its really OK. Hope you enjoyed yourself in dirty Cambodia. Haha. What kind of souvenirs do they sell? Just don't get me those worry dolls or even worst, Voodoo dolls. My parents will totally flip and burn them instantly.
Anyway, the last time I blogged was in Canada. And I said that Niagara was a blast. Totally love nature but somehow not so into the fields and woods cause it really reminded me of the times I spent outfield and getting massacred by those dumb mosquitoes. Boston was a totally different place from NY. People spoke with that same accent as Boston Rob which I find pretty annoying. Boston is so rich in history. We did those city bus tours thing where they drive you around and you can alight at any stop you want to explore. We went to visit Chinatown as usual. In search of good chinese food. Did a cruise. Stopped by for lunch at the oldest but still operational restaurant in the whole of the US. Had lobster and Boston Clam Chowder. Boston was the place where the American Revolution took place by the way. And its where US was born.
Next day we went to Salem and visited a with museum. Don't freak out mum. Its just a place which explained why the witch trials took place and how people reacted whenever fear crept in.
Fear+Trigger=Scapegoat
Terrorism+911=Iraq War
That equation is so true ya.
Anyway, I visited Harvard too and couldn't really figure out where the campus was. It was all spread out and it was drizzling and so ended up not taking pictures at all. Haiz. Never mind. I'll just continue dreaming. Our flight was delayed and we ended by playing cards for almost 6 hours! Taught them how to play bridge and I must say that Uncle P catches on very fast. Very impressed with him. Can't say the same for certain people who didn't even realise they won or who their partner was cause they forgot who they called for. Well travelling is over and Florida is next. Tomorrow is movie marathon day so we will see how that turns out.
Will really miss Del when I go. Less than 3 weeks left. Time really flies. Am excited to start a whole new chapter of life soon but wish she were there to share it with me. Anyone want to contribute to my "Going back to US in Dec" fund? I demand a BIG share from you Dash.
Slacker















