<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 13, 2006 . 8:43 PM

Matriculation on the 13/7


Today me and elvin went matriculation @ SMU, whoa! What fun it was!!! We gotta meet new pple, rush from booth to more booths signing up for camps, activities, community service, looking at laptops. I really enjoy it, It was one of the most fun off days I had in a while, cause on my off days from work I usually just relack at home, sleep, play bball etc. At least there was some activity going on todae!

I can't wait for the camps to start it would be like partying at 3weeks continuosly!!! SMU Sports Camp from 20-22Jul, Accountancy Camp from 27-29Jul, UniY(com service) from 31Jul-3Aug, Freshman Camp from 7-9Aug.... Whoa like 3 weeks of partying man!!!! Then rest till Convocation on the 19th and school starts on the 21st! After that still got CCa day and every weekend can join Xtremist activities.... I think I would be playing too much in the first year liao.... Haiz....

Well lets hope evrything will be as fun as we expect it to be, if not will be very sian in the end!

Jared: Phuket looks fun, would want to go cause I'm like selling so many Phuket trips but dun even remember how issit like over there!

JH: Yup haven't heard from you in a while liao, would also like to visit Cambodia, 2nd hottest selling place after Phuket and I haven't been there b4 too.

WB: Sorry to hear about the frame, school's starting again liao right? Enjoy, see you at the end of the year :)

Elvin: Yup we are going to PARTY!!! **QD starts to dance in front of his computer** :P

Well oh well, seeya guys!