Monday, July 10, 2006 . 1:44 PM
YAY! Italy won but not great to win or lose by penalty kicks though. But just glad they beat France. Not so much that I love the Italians but more because the French beat the Brazilians. Its called Karma boys. Haha. Off to see the Niagara Falls later. Had a fun time fishing today. Near a railway track nonetheless. You all won't believe it but I caught a bass. Was so excited when I felt a tug. Quite medium sized. Brought it home but Uncle Philip said it was not worth the effort to scale and clean it cause it was too small and he threw it away. Should have thrown it back into the river. Poor fish died in vain. May its soul rest in peace in fishy heaven and please forgive me for not eating you. Might fine day today. Windy but it was not sunny. Will be another 7 to 8 hours drive down to Boston and on Wednesday, I'll be back in Atlanta. Missed the CN tower this time around. Too bad. Was hoping to materialise my pics I took in China with a real one this time. Oh well. You can't always get what you want right.
Was quite disappointed that day in NY. Started comparing trips and stuff and I felt bad cause I lost my cool. I think we were way too relaxed back there and only started to rush on the last day. What's the use of planning if you don't plan to execute it right? But then I thought that what matters most is the company. But then again, I always feel like I don't want to waste time or money. Holidays are supposed to be relaxing but yet people try to jam pack their itinerary and they end up rushing everywhere. How is that a holiday. Such an oxymoron. Well I figured that waking up at 9 is the best. Not too late. Not too early. And I should plan cause then if things go wrong or don't turn out the way I planned, then I can't really blame anyone but myself for it. But then again I'm so lazy at planning. But I would like to add my 5 cents worth once in a while. Silence does not mean consent. I usually keep quiet cause I let others choose what they want cause I prefer to be more selfless but yet when I'm not happy with it, I don't say till much later and that might ruin things. Argh. I'm such a schizo.
Oh speaking of NY, we went to the biggest Toys R' US in the world. It had 3 levels and an indoor ferris wheel. Lana is such a kid I tell you. She can spend hours in a toy store. Its as if she had a deprived childhood. Interestingly, I managed to go through my childhood without much toys. Wasn't interested in much actually. We visited another toy store, which had a gigantic keyboard and it sold for a quarter of a million bucks. Nuts man. For kids of the rich and the famous, who are so self-centered and only want to upkeep their own lifestyles and do not give 2 hoots about people starving around them. Anyway, if you are reading this Ben, where will you be staying in NY? If I do come in Dec, can we bunk in with you. Accommodation is so ridiculous here. I want to watch RENT and ice skate on the rink in Rockefeller Center.
Slacker















