Saturday, July 15, 2006 . 12:19 AM
Hey Jared, did you start the bidding thing? My friend sent me an email about it. Nice pics by the way.
Jacq, don't worry. I guess a few people read it but he is part of us and the comment was not incoherent cause I was saying that everyone has abs underneath the layers of fat and I do too. That's in regard to any smart remark you might have. Some people are just stubborn. Let them be. If I happened to offend that person then so be it. If the person is not willing to let go then that's their problem. Not mine. The whole thing is so childish and I would just like to forget it. Did I sound very mean in it?
Anyway, some people just love to sensationalise their lives. I wonder if their lives are that exciting to begin with. Once again I stand by my point. People just have to be more honest with each other. If I don't like something I say it but sometimes maybe I say it too late or it comes out wrongly.
Slacker















