Monday, August 07, 2006 . 3:18 PM
my thanks: part 1 of 5
Weibin weibin.... How have you bin??? (pun intended, but just for laughs :p) Good to hear everything is ok from the tagboard. Guess I'll miss you when you come back for Christmas this year. I think I can relate how you just have felt before you left... All the excitement, anxiety, uncertainty, adventure.... And I'm like 11 days away!!!
We must keep on writing k? Even though snail mail takes a long long long time, the elation one feels when he lay hands on his snail mail (especially when it is one received from abroad) is ineffable!!! And I'm still waiting for my reply! (hint hint)
Memory test.... Can you still remember when we took those photos??? Haha.... Of course, you won't forget the one we took at Caversham, Australia, with that lazy wombat. Time's winged chariot sure spares no one and soon, I'll be leaving to somewhere even further than Downunder. I can even imagine Jared blogging in the airport an entry, "Another down, 4 left" or something.... haha...

And you, besides Jared, are someone whom I've known since Primary school.... 1,2,3.... (counting with my fingers) 8..9....10... "Ah, just nice, 10 fingers!!!" 10 years... Remember how Miss Ng used to throw us with tonnes of other school's exam papers and we would each do a different set and exchange to copy?? Then our occasional hangout with Rey at Heartland Mall. Just wanna say thank you for standing by me through it all - and I think we've had our own fair share of ups and downs but I'm glad that our Lord has seen us through. Remain sharp in the Spirit! You are in my prayers!
peace out,
dash















