Wednesday, November 15, 2006 . 1:02 PM
MIA
Hey, sorry for MIA-ing for so long. As some of you may know, i moved last sat. Managed to unpack within a few hours. My mum actually took a whole week of leave just to unpack cause she is really slow but everything is almost done. Had so much to carry from the old house. Its amazing how much we could fit into that single level in 10 years. So much junk esp my dad. He has loads of books and its not like he reads regularly lor.
Anyway, my mum packed my charger and now it can't be found. Thankfully D has it. Not exactly the same type but it should suffice. So now my hp is working again. Thanks man! Past 2 days without my hp was qte an experience. Much better. less distractions. Haha. Quarrelled with my dad that day over some stupid wooden shoe rack which I accidentally broke. Then the conversation somehow got diverted and involved me being with the anti-christ or something. Sheesh.
The place is qte nice. You all can come visit in due time. anyway, my new add is
20 Sin Ming Walk
Bishan Park Condominium
#06-03
S575570
Not too sure abt the postal code but shall go and check. So rem my add ya.
Dash- send me more mail. Haha. And the sweets. A whole load of them to last me through half a yr more. Helps calm me down.
Shall update my house number too cause we changed it. So the 62884298 is no longer in use. so sad. Its great to have my own room but seems like people tend to isolate themselves more when they have their own rooms. I noticed that I tend to shut myself in my room more now. Hmmm...
Should I call or shouldn't I call? Been thinking abt it for days. On one hand, maybe I don't have enough courage. On another hand, I don't want to exasperate you and I would think you need more time.
Slacker















