<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 04, 2008 . 12:44 PM

The Lord has Spoken... Time for me to WORK!


"Traveller @ Heart"


Am starting to feel that Weekends are a perfect time for me to blog as it sets me in a reflective mood. Looks like i might have started to catch on to the blogging thing once again! Was really down yesterday.

"Let me be honest with you, the average grade for this module is a B- ...
But dun worry, its very hard for anyone to get lower than a C."

These were the exact words that my tutor blurted out for the module i am beginning to dread. Alot.

Then, yesterday's test came.
We were given 15 mins to decide whether we want to do the test or walked out.
The questions flashed.
Then, none of the readings i did came out.
I blanked.
I crumbled under pressure. I
walked.

"Why? The questions not very hard what?" My tutor whispered to me.

"Shock." That was all i could say as i left the LT.
How miserable can i be?

Thereafter, i was in a perpetual daze for the rest of the day.

A walking zombie.

How could i have traded a 2 hour exam for a 10 PAGE essay assignment, due when all my other assignments i due?


I considered going home sooo much as i was feeling sick to the stomsch.

But then, somehow the spirit guided me to going to mass.

Then the 1st words said during mass by thge priest were:

"The readings today reminds us not to be control freaks. Sometimes we as Uni students try to take everything in our own hands. Let us learn to trust the Lord more, especially in situations we do not understand."


The Lord spoke to me today.
He reminded me the path i should take.


1. I will remind myself that i want to study for interest. Not all about grades.

2. I will trust him more.
3. I will get down to studying now.


See you mates for dinner tomorrow!