<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 12, 2004 . 10:23 PM

shorthand xmas greetings


hi guys… gotta agree tt last wkend was indeed e highlight of e week or maybe even for dec04!!! Was glad tt we did e sharing. it has bn a long time we did sth like tt. Seemed like e best way to wrap up 2004 – can’t think of anything better! I will be sendin u all a copy of “reminisce 2004” – personalized…. my sole reason 4 doing this is because i truly am delighted at all e meetings we had – every single one. i so look 4ward 2 each n every1 of em and I dun wanna forget those days to an extent tt I actually rem e dates of our outings. not just u all but all my other friends also. it may sound weird, but e more I feel I wanna make my days and meetings w my friends count, e more I rem those dates. I make an effort everyday 2 act rem what I did n made sure I din just squander time at my disposal. Ya, my memory sometimes does fail me; tt’s why e notebk n pen has become my best friend. I’ll always haf things and random thots jotted down so I dun 4get. It’s also an indicator of how freq we act meet up. there’s definitely no black n white answer as 2 how many times is the ideal number. when it happens, it happens. will be away from home till 31st… *sobs* qing, if u happen to read this, pls call me at my COS “hotline” – we can both have a xmas chat since we all both kena duty on xmas! haha… to e rest of u all, blessed Christmas! may u find meaning in your life…. merry xmas and a happy 2005.