Wednesday, May 24, 2006 . 3:21 PM
cool it man
wait a minute guys... all of a sudden this blog has become too hot to handle. Rey, sounding abit testy there. It's ok. I thought to changing the blogskin. Came across some very nice ones but I didn't really know how to copy and paste all the java script, (is that right, pardon my very horrible IT jargons) in case I ruin all the hardwork you guys have put in the blog. I personally prefer one that allows us to see the title, but i think we can sort that out later. Oh well, KUDOs jared for finally adding an entry there. We still have to get qing and elvin to participate, but these people already have their own blogs. Just like Wilbur. (Wilbur = WB) rite??? So I guess they just don't see the need to update in this blog since they already have a blog of their own to maintain, so I don't blame them. Anyway, I still maintain that blogging is a chore! LoL And Jared, what concert are you perfoming this saturday.
As for the others, (sorry WB), farewell dinner for Rey is on this Sunday at my place. I'll be part of the cooks involved in Sunday's home spread! HAHA..... Still picking up cooking from my Dad and maid. No need to RSVP coz you are all in. You guys can come over at around 6pm, should be ok... come earlier better, so we can 'kai1 tai2' earlier! Qing (i know you probably might not read this, but by any stroke of luck), please bring the mahjong set along to my place. We must play till the North winds then can call it a day OK!!??!!
Have not been feeling very pensive these day, coz I haven't got much time to do some self-reflection. Don't have much 'inspirational' stuff to encourage you guys yet, but I will be back! haha... thanks for posting guys. pls keep this blog alive.
love,
dash















