<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 . 9:05 AM

Here Goes...


WB, What the heck la. 1st you complain I never put your name 1st then now you want it removed but anyways I did what you wanted so no intruding eyes can ever see your blog again through this blog. J, why do you alert me only? I do not know why it doesn't show the title. I'm not a computing expert you know. When we go uni, then you better join whatever activities I join. Get off your bum man.

2 more days before I leave this company. 6 more days before my driving test and 7 days before I leave the US. So exciting ya. Will miss everyone here but no worries. I will be back. Yesterday, my colleagues brought me out for dinner. We went to Pariss at Marina Square. Wanted to pay for it but they said no need. Then after dinner, JP drove maggie and me back cause we stayed the nearest to him. So nice of him. Enjoyed myself here. Really nice bunch of people.

Been writing long emails the past few days. Haha. Hope everything turns out fine for you, Matt. I was thinking about how people change over the years. Then I started nitpicking on my own weaknesses. I wanna change too. This might sound dumb but firstly I want to waste less/save more water. Yihan would kill me. Haha. I think I like to waste water. Secondly, I want to be more humble. Thirdly, I want to be more motivated. Procrastinate less. Feel so psyched to go back to uni but I hope the flame doesn't die off after like the 1st sem. Next, I would like to be more punctual. Haha. I think this point would receive the most cheers and nods cause I am a perpetual late comer. So sorry to all those who have waited hrs for me. Love you all man. Haha. I want to be less rebellious and more sensitive to the Holy Spirit and I know that only God can truly transform me. Life is a constant journey. Knowledge is power as they say but nothing beats wisdom from God. It surpasses all worldly knowledge. I mean I'm not trying to preach or anything but I truly am humbled by God. It took me so long to get to where I am now but I still thank the lord for his mercies and grace. Remember that God has given you everything you need.

God has blessed me with a stupendous family with loving parents. He has transformed my dad and I really thank him for the people I meet everyday. For my friends and for Del. He has clothed me and fed me. Thats why I'm like flabby now. He has put a roof over my head and He has been there for me every step of the way. For all those out there who are currently going through some crisis and may be questioning the Lord, I wish to encourage you. God has a plan for each and every one of us. He loved you even before time began. He is all-powerful and all-knowing. He knows we will have doubts and I believe its not wrong to doubt but whats most important is our response to that doubt. We must not be like infants, tossed and turned by the waves and swayed by false teachings and prophets. Trials and tribulations are meant to build up one's character. It has moulded me to what I am today.

Every decision and every obstacle I have faced has shaped and influenced me in one way or the other. God has given you the things you have cause of his love and grace for us. We do not deserve it so its a bonus if we have it. Its like asking our parents for sweets. We love it but our parents knows whats best for us so they say NO. We may hate them for a while and give them the cold shoulder for a few days but we must learn to be less myopic and look beyond the horizon.

I feel that usually people feel detached from God cause there is an obstacle there. God is forever reaching out to you. Its a matter of whether you want to reach out your hand to Him. Seek Him with all your heart and you will find Him. More often than not pride among other things has kept me away from God. I believe a lot of people struggle with that. I mean without pride, whats left of a person right but let me tell you this. Alot of things can be derived from pride. Unforgiveness is one. Its this hatred that drives people to think that they are more powerful but in fact they are empty inside. Only when we overcome this with love, can we truly be released. LOVE is the most powerful thing on Earth. It has saved you and me. On another note, I have been really drawn to this verse recently and would like you all to think about it. What does it mean to you to deny yourself and take up the cross daily? Have you been doing it? Think abt it.

Slacker