<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 25, 2006 . 10:54 AM

Mr Hicky


Mr Hicky has won thereby almost evening out the gender biasness towards girls being winners on AI. I seriously can't imagine how he would look like on a CD cover giving that very contorted look. Haha. OK. I'm mean. But he did sing well. Gave me goosebumps. Kat was good too but you win some and you lose some. Just discovered that my boss isn't very truthful but I shan't say more cause I haven't heard both sides of the story. Haiz. Things people do sometimes.

JH, you can pass me the add of the blogskin and whatever and I'll help to change it. For your info, the entries won't be deleted cause you are only changing the template. So its ok. But save the links and stuff 1st. I wasn't being testy and what kind of word is testy anyway. Del was commenting that my farewell dinner was so drama. haha. I think she is just jealous. Haha. Oops. Think I just earned myself a beating.

Jared, posting lyrics and pictures are not counted as entries. If thats the case then I have posted loads of entries then.

2nd last day at work. Parents going to view a house today. Oh. Did I tell everyone that I'm moving out soon. Can't wait. Need my own space. Never got a room of my own before. So pathetic right. Always been sleeping with my bro or parents. Sounds weird but it allows me to be closer to my parents act. Like whatever they say I will know whats going on. Yeah. They going to the same apartment where we lived before we moved here. Foh Pin Mansion. Near Hougang St 21. But this time its a level below from we lived last time. Tomorrow following them to view another house.

Please pray for my driving test people on the 30th of May. Its at 1145am. Oh. Speaking of prayer, go visit this site. www.prayforiran.com . Its a 40 days of prayer and fasting for Iran. Please pray for them. We know how the situation is like now. I wanna give a shout out to all those who helped me get back on track. Firstly to God who has kept me in His warm embrace and has never let me go. Never forsaking me. Thank you God for sending me people who have kept me on track and gave me that occasional push. Thank you Matt for inviting me back and those heart to heart talks. Appreciate the effort. Thank you WB for giving me that much needed push back then. That chiding was so necessary to wake me up. Thank you JH for always encouraging me with those postcards and messages when I was so lost and felt low. That really lifted my spirits up. Even though I know sometimes we may feel helpless at certain situations that our friends may encounter but I encourage each and everyone of you to speak boldly and conviction and to always rely on the wisdom of the Holy Spirit to guide our every word and actions. Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind each and every single day.

Been thinking about people lately. I feel sad for some people who constantly seek recognition from Man and are so conscious of the world. Yes we are born in this world but we as christians are not of this world. Not to say we are high and mighty but more of like we are not supposed to compromise our values just to suit the world. Thats is why we are always persecuted and mocked at. People will always seek something to fill that void in their lives and they go about life, chasing what everyone is chasing and at some point of their lives, I'm sure they will start to question why are they doing all this for. I mean if you think about it, people are born to work. when you are young, you study and you spend the next 3/4 of your life slogging. Whats the point of it all when you don't have God. Life would be so meaningless. I hope I haven't offended anyone and I am certainly not a religious bigot. I totally respect people's decision and I'm not trying to impose anything on anyone cause I really believe that only God can work in that person and our mission is to talk to that person and also follow up. Most importantly is winning people through our actions and not just empty words.

Slacker