Tuesday, June 20, 2006 . 4:42 AM
Data entry again. Haiz. 3rd week. 1 more to go. Then we are off. Can't you make time pass faster? Tomorrow no work again. YAY. Oh I shall post my Friday Fives.
1.President of the USA
Isn't it tempting to have so much power. Who doesn't want man. I could definitely use the position for some good.
2.Astronaut
Seeing the world from a whole new perspective is way cool.
3.Doctor
Since young, I had this ambition to be a doc and help people but after taking bio and realising that it would be an essential part, I chickened out. Haha. No way Hosea.
4.Pilot
If I can't go to space, then flying around the world would be fine. I love travelling and I get paid for it. Why not man?
5.Lawyer/Working in the UN
This was a recent inclusion cause I found it quite interesting especially to do with legal aid or just helping people in general. Its like my dream. Seems idealistic I know but the world really needs some love now.
Slacker















