<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 29, 2006 . 5:32 AM

Should I?


Read my church's friend blog. Hmmm... He is quite an emotional bloke like me and seems to value friendships a whole lot but he laments about not finding that special best friend he longs for. I am so thankful in that area cause throughout my whole life, I have been blessed with a close friend at every point of my life. I don't think you have to give up everything for someone just to prove that person is special. I am contented with what I have and if everyone fails me, I know I have someone bigger to turn to. Anyway, M is one person whom I have sort of left out of my life for the past few years and yet I still feel connected to him somewhat. Its like the much overlooked and sometimes very cliched word "Affinity". I truly believe in it. Some people have it and some people don't. Don't matter the distance or time apart, the affinity is what will draw these 2 people back. Of course, it requires effort on both parties to make it work out in the end. Remember never to give up on a friendship so easily. That goes for everything else in life but when it becomes too unhealthy, then its a different case. I want to be his best friend but yet I am afraid cause I don't want to raise his expectations and hopes only to tear it down. One bad experience is good enough. But I have never and will not give up on my friends. They are a quintessential part of my life. Can't live with them. Can't live without them. I love to be important to someone. Doesn't everybody?

Once Bitten, Shame On You.
Twice Bitten, Shame On Me.

Slacker