<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 16, 2006 . 10:50 AM


I'm back. Lunch at Lenox Mall's California Pizza Kitchen. Bought more stuff. I'm officially broke. Down to my last 100 bucks. Hope I can redeem my taxes man. Anyway, its official. Uncle just booked my flight in Dec. SO WE CAN MEET DASH. Woohoo. Hopefully there are no major changes in the schedule they posted or I am screwed. Earlier is better. Feel so refreshed after the nap. Miss the afternoon naps I used to take after school. In Army, used to sleep in the afternoons but we ran the risk of being discovered. My CSM (Company Sergeant Major) disallowed us to even touch our beds and we could not even close our eyes to rest even when there was nothing to do. He wanted us to just sit up and do something or stare at each other. That's seriously how dense most of the regulars are in the Army. I for one got slapped with a confinement just for sleeping on the bed and I was so pissed. Tarnished my clean record.

Anyway, my trip to Florida might be postponed as Xu had some root canal op or something. Hope she recovers soon. Still have a few more places to see in Atlanta and so many more things to buy. Shit. Not enough dough man. Now my face has another boil. Don't know why man. The other one is black cause I started squeezing it. Oily Boily.

Congrats Z on snagging the girl of your dreams. Have Faith pal. Real happy for you. She must have been attracted to your shyness/craziness. Hope it works out.

Actually not being able to stay in hall is not such a bad thing. I have more time to myself which equates to me being able to study more (Hopefully), take up more activities, meet up with friends more, give tuition, do volunteer work. Speaking of that, the people at Club Rainbow finally sent me an email. I think my form got eaten by the postman or something. I think I'll have to commit at least 2 yrs to befriend a child. Hmmm...

Hey, anyone up for fishing? It is quite fun. Was so excited when I caught my 1st one. I remember trying to fish in the arcade. That was fake of course. I don't mind golfing too. Qing, you want to start again? Oh and someone please play tennis with me. And I need to exercise but then I'm scared when I'm back here in Dec, all my efforts will be wasted cause I'll be gorging myself with more junk. I simply love potatoes. I love gantang.

Jacq, don't be so pissed everytime la. Control yourself man. You are like a big boil just waiting to burst everytime. Show you the pic later.

Slacker