<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 16, 2006 . 2:45 PM


Little by Little. One Step at a time,
Its always a step forward and 2 steps back.
Striving and yearning for that unreachable goal.
All of us want to be perfect,
But it always is imperfect to someone else.
So Why Seek the praises of Men?

Everyone wants to gain recognition from another person. A child who studies hard, does so cause he wants to impress his parents and make himself feel worthy and comparable to his elder sibling, who he has been living in his shadows for way too long. Or an actor trying to make it big on Broadway and ultimately win the critics over. Or it can be your friend, who so desperately seeks your approval and attention in the silliest ways possible. Why must Men be so shallow? I must admit that I have fallen one too many times. Be it pride or temptation and even basking in the praises of men. I consider it foolish to chase this train which has no destination. Doing so would only cause one's head to inflate and then when reality strikes, it sends us crashing to the ground. Once you get caught up with the world and its teachings, you have been snared.

Having so many friends is quite tiring at times. I have to keep in contact with them and when I feel that my efforts are not appreciated then I start to doubt sometimes but then I tell myself that I should not give up on the friendship. I want to be everyone's best friend but then again I start to ask myself "Can I handle the pressures of being a best friend?". I have had quite selfish motives behind making friends sometimes. I ain't perfect but that ain't no excuse either.

Seeing Del again has opened my eyes to a few things. I start to rethink the whole notion of being in love and what it actually means to love. I can only say that love is a many splendid thing. Completely random thoughts and incoherent at times but its just me. Get used to it.

Slacker