<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 08, 2006 . 10:34 AM

Howdie!!!!


Hiya, in class now but still dun care, its the only time I have to blog liaoz...(no lah just kdding, its boring so type blog loh)

Eh, I realise Elvin firing at me huh! And I was reading and like I tot CT = Creative Thinking then I was reading on and then how come CT has like love life too, I lwas like huh?? But now I get it liao. Let me verify, my love life going dow liao ok, so dun think I will have lots of stories to tell when we meet up cause I dun.....

Thanks for the postcard JH, i recieved it like on 5-6thSep and you sent it on 23Aug? SO just to let you know how long it takes to send a postcard hahah...

I'm so busy with studies and stuff lah so sorry but I told reynard I still want to meet up next week(11Sep to 17Sep), I think if we can meet every 3weeks in the midst of our busy schedule it wouldn't be that bad but its not easy too..... I'm taking slasa lessons, they will be starting next week monday and playing Frisbee today(friday) and I du mind joining but tryout first, and I attended Aikido yesterday too.... Furthermore also signed up for 21km Standard Chartered Half and I try to run regularly 2-3times a week plus go gym.... And study/do project for 5 modules(ok elvin's doing 5 too so i shouldn't complain so much). Ya anyway saying all of this so you know what i'm doing(yes next time not only can hiphop and shake ass, can also ah gua with slasa moves too, HG Hoooooooooooooo!) But my weekends are quite free though hahaha.... Only play bball on sat/sun oh yes and train for SC Half...

Comeon lets go out soon ok? Movie(The Host?) Dinner and chat about my non-existant/one sided love life(I love myslef Hooooo...) hhaha..... Then we can take photos and show WB and JH how much we miss you all.... Ciaosz....

Chin Ta