<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 17, 2006 . 8:52 AM

my very own dinner


bonjour mon famille et amis!!! Hahaha.... It's a Saturday and what am I doing here? Well, after 3 hours of Ballroom dancing yesterday at UWMBDA's kickoff, we went over to our seniors' place for supper and played stupid games like "I have never..." till 3am. I was dead tired. Back to Ballroom dancing --- IT WAS SO SO FUN!!! Since it was their kickoff yesterday, there were free lessons on waltz and swing dances. I'm so thrilled I might wanna join UWMBDA (pronounced as you-wam-da) as a member coz UWMBDA'S members can learn dances at very special rates. Besides, club fee is still rather affordable. Only USD20 for a year!!! Did I mention they have cha-cha, rhumba, tango and salsa dances too? Went for a very basic salsa dance session two weeks ago at the Union Freshmen Welcome Bash. I'm just so T-H-R-I-L-L-E-D!



And this couple? They are the pros!!! Heh, caught him right when he dipped her. Neat isn't it?

Loke rented a car for 25 buckeroos so WCPs, Taka-san (Loke's new roomie) and Loke, we drove to West Town Mall to Walmart to do our weekly grocery shopping. Boy, I just love the supermart... There're always new stuff to discover in the supermart here. Like, I never knew MnMs chocolate was into heightening breast cancer awareness....


Nice pink MnMs, melts in your mouth to remind the gals to do their frequent mammograms??? Haha... Pardon my corniness.... Yup, and the Halloween festive mood is beginning to permeate the streets and now, even Oreos have come up with their very own Halloween Edition of cookies. Am I'm so looking forward to the trick or treats!!! Hm... I wonder how I should disguise myself? The sadistic Scream serial killer? How tell me how do I look?

Now I finally got into preparing a simple feast for myself. I'm so so glad I have rice. I realise rice has become an irreplaceable staple in my life ever since I came to the States. I NEED MY RICE!!! Nothing very sumptuous, but a simple fare of boiled carrots, steamed ham, vegetarian meatball and chicken nuggets. Hm, complete with Vitamin C rich Florida's Natural OJ and grapes. Am I a health freak or what? Who cares, I'm gratified. I'm satiated. I'm happy! :p


blessed weekend folks!

d sh