Sunday, October 08, 2006 . 10:58 AM
I Know! I Know~!
OMG!!!! PJH, you smelly ass~!!!!! You went to the King Thutankhamen exhibition in Chicago without inviting me?!?! Hrmph!!! I dun fren you already!!! HAHAHAHHA...
OMG... Dunno whether I've told you all before a not, but I've always digged Egyptology. Like the greatest every pharoah, Ramses II. And another prominenet pharoah, Meneptah. Plus the outcast pharoah, Akhenaton. And all the gods, like Amun, Ra, Isis, Anubis, Hathor, Set, Thoth, Osiris etc etc. And and who doesn't know the great monuments, like the pyramids, the Valley of the Kings, the Ramsesseum, Temple of Amun-Ra, and the very impressive, Abu Simbel.
Too many Christian Jacq books I suppose. Hurhurhurhur..... KNS, if the those semi-fiction books depict the rites correctly, I can even TELL you how the funeral process is, how many days they mourn, when and where the pharoah goes to the temples to pray for the annual Nile floods, what festivals they have, etc etc.
So, PJH, don't you DARE go to Egypt without pulling me along ok. By hook or by crook you will bring me along. =P
Soulgroove















