<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 24, 2005 . 9:39 PM

Wonderful plan


Hi guys, I'm back in camp again.
I know I've said it before, but I guess I really could make use of an outlet like this to vent my disappointments and frustrations of 'working' in this place.
So much happened today, feel so sad and disappointed now..I mean, I've never actually had the problem interacting with people, not to an extend whereby it's downright obvious that I'm actually being disliked and hated by almost everyone.
I just don't know. I don't want to type out anything in particular. I just.. I don't know.. I really dislike the place I'm in right now. ANd I think no one really knows. I don't even know why I'm typing all these.. I think you guys won't know. I guess everywhere you go, there's otta be problems. But yet. Haiz. I'm traumatized. Shocked. Never mind. I don't know what God wants me to do...
Thanks for listening/reading my load of rubbish.