<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 26, 2006 . 12:34 PM

WOW


Wow... first time posting here in like 10 million years????

BLEAH.... =P

Anyway, I'm posting here cause I'm postively sick in office staring at the computer for 8 hours everyday doing absolutely nothing. This is a shitty job at Biopolis I tell you cause there's absolutely no work for me to do at all.

And so, yeah, I have no plans for today. Probably go library return books and then head home for a run. How sad it is lah, no plans on a friday night. BLEAH...

Anyway, PJH, please read my blog to note the things that I CANNOT eat due to my diet ok. Positively bloody long list. Have you even received my SMS a not? I SMSed you like 2 days ago lah, and here you are yackding away with the other guys...

OK, looking forward to see you all on Sunday night.

Without wax,
SG

PS, I'm glad Taylor Hicks won too! He's good ok. Hahaha... don't think I never watch AI. But I'm not crazy as you people. Hahahaha....