<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 01, 2006 . 9:20 PM

Followup on Jared's Friday's Fives


Hey, Qd here again... Here goes(not in order of preference),

1) Mac Happy Meals!!!
Besides the interesting toys that Mac always provide I really started loving fast food very early on, french fries are still one of my all time favourite food/snacks up till now. Nuggets and Filet O Fish I also like alot!!!

2) TuTu Kueh.
Back in the 90's tutu kueh was easier to find, most pasam malam should have more than one store selling them and I always choose the coconut ones(I also dunno why I don't like peabut ones) since young and I still like them very much now. I actually just ate them yesterday cause there's a small pasar malam set up next to Eunos MRT for a few weeks. Thinking back I really feel now the pasar malam not so happening like last time liao, now the scale of it has reduced alot and its less crowded liao, hope my tutu kueh won't slowly disappear like all the pasar malam :(

3) Prawn Mee
The market at my old house in Bedok Reservior have one shop selling prawn noodles that my mother knows the couple selling the mee ever since i remember, they're like can chat friends. ANyway I used to eat the noodles last time, every week once at least. Now my mum maybe goes there on sat only but I still gt to eat it now and then. Its not bad actaully thats why I liked it and int he past I didn't like prawn so it'll only have mee, pork and fishcake hahaah...

4) Kacang Puteh
When my father brings me to the cinema we always have kacang puteh, tts like the popcorn and nachos of the past, I dun really eat them anymore now but I think they're still ok. Anyway they are not sold at every cinema and even if they are sold, they're usually very expensive!!!

5) Toasted bread with butter
I always enjoyed it when I go to my cousin's house to stay when i was like 7-10 yrs old. Some how my cuz parents will always try to feed me more food to make me fat and they have this habit of eating toasted bread in the morning, so everytime i go there house I get to eat hahah. Unfortunately my house tt time i think dun have toaster so I dun get to eat it at home....

Ok as you know I have dyed and hilighted my hair liao, so here's a pic.... Exclusive for brothers w/o answers OKAY!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Qingda