Saturday, May 27, 2006 . 8:32 AM
Quickkie
Quickkie
Wow... This is so exciting.. There are so many posts.. I feel updated.. Haha.. Am waiting for the amazing raise to start so I thought I'd blog here. Yea..Am involved in this "The Amazing RAISE" thing in Uni, we're rasing money for the children's hospital by getting people to participate in the amazing race style game. really fun.
Glad to hear that you guys are doing great up there..(And I mean Singapore relatively..).. Sorry for not blogging here often (read: at all) but I hardly even can manage my own blog. And yes JH, I totally agree, blogging is a chore. It is so much more fun if everyone writes letters or talk on to phone, but I guess blogging is the only way to reach the masses. Haha.. I agree too on the blogskin too..
And slacker, I didn't complain about not having my link on this blog, what I said was, only 3 names were mentioned on the blog owners. There's a difference ok, and I think an aspiring young handsome lawyer should take extra note of such wordings. And all the best for your driving test, praying for you, and for your trip to the US as well, and yea, that your parents will be able to find a good place. (Thanks for taking down the link)
SG, what happened man! Read your blog about the abstain from list and the gouty issue... You better now? Take care pal..
J, how can you be doing nothing!? Get back up and sing for the Lord! Haha..
Qing, erm... where are you??
Yep, you guys take care!
.Bros (Wilbur's for tags, haha)















