Tuesday, June 20, 2006 . 4:50 AM
My Love
This post is dedicated to the one girl who has stuck with me throughout these years through good or bad. I'm so glad I came here. Ever since I came over, I not only got to know her family better and our relationship has advanced to a whole new level. I now have the faith and courage and determination to carry on for as long as it takes me. Thank you for loving me for who I am. No more secrets babe. Really happy when you got to know my friends. Can't wait when we can finally get registered in Vegas right babe? *winks* and not be so cheapo and take photos and pretending to have our own wedding. Haha.
Can't imagine what life would be without you. You have proven to me a whole lot of things. The most important being,love truly overcomes all things. We have truly grown and I'm blessed beyond compare to have you in my life. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Sorry WB, but think that your intuition was wrong once again.
Slacker















