<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9137772?origin\x3dhttp://brotherswithoutanswers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 12, 2006 . 1:37 AM

Please Support!


This is my 3rd time typing. The Mac doesn't prompt me and when I'm closing a tab, I forget and end up closing the whole window and my entry is lost. Shit. Anyway, please support Del's online shop. She set it up with her friends. It sells female apparels and accessories. Prices include shipping and miscellaneous charges. Very cheap already and you definitely won't find it in Singapore.

Guys buy them for your girlfriends. Don't be cheapo!

Go to http://user.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/user/zsaazsaazsu

For those who want to give tuition but can't find a kid,
go to http://www.jpjtuition.blogspot.com

Shameless advertising. I love the wonders of the net!

Slacker